The sky is completely grey this morning. No blue in sight. My mantle is covered in houndstooth twigs, and felt leaves. It is AUTUMN! These 3 months of splendor, all leading up to the best celebration ever: Christmas Day. As we start to wrap our brains around this wonderful, busy, amazing, but sometimes stressful part of year, I want to help you with something. I want to help you capture this moment in your family's history. This moment is short lived, and sometimes a photo is all we have to help us remember. And sharing these moments with family and friends with a beautiful Christmas card is a great tradition to start, or continue!
Now, I know that for some of you the thought of getting your family all put together for photos is super intimidating. I promise you it is not that bad, and it will be worth the little effort that you will put forth. When you call me to set up your time I will even help you with what to wear! SO here are your easy steps to amazing family photos and beautiful Christmas cards, HERE WE GO:
- CALL ME. #405-615-8400
- We set a time and place.
- You and your family show up at said time and place, and so do I!
- Great photos take place over a 30 minute time period.
- You pay $100
- You get your photos edited, and posted on my website for download, and I make you a disc of your images as well.
- You choose from the Christmas Card designs below, and I make your 25 cards for you! (if you need more than 25, it will $25-$35 per additional 25 cards depending on which design you choose)
- I send you your disc, and Christmas cards within a 2 week time period of your shoot.
- YOU SMILE TO YOURSELF as you drink your warm drink and stare at your beautiful Christmas cards. :)
THE END. Any questions? Please let me know and I look forward to hearing from YOU!